F25 Beta - still not possible to install on usb connected media

Hi,
there is still the Anaconda problem of F25 Alpha in F25 Beta. Still not possible to install on usb connected media.
Same Dracut error message as previously. Will it be possible to use usb connected media in F25 Final?
Now my problem is only, that I can not take part in the testing of Beta, except saying there is an Anaconda problem.
Kind regards