Announces for rel.val.?

Hi folks,

I've been pretty busy during the last months, but I plan to return back
on track as soon as possible (at least for the F26 cycle), in order to
help with some testing.

As far as release validation testing concerns... I noticed I haven't
received the [Test-Announce] related to the nomination of the "Fedora
25 Beta 1.1" compose. The most recent one is "20160912.n.0", according
to my notes.

Perhaps it's a problem of mine... Perhaps I messed up with my filters,
or Google's spam facility is interfering, since the web says that there
have been other announces in the meantime (https://lists.fedoraproject.
org/archives/search?q=%5Btest-
announce%5D&page=1&mlist=devel%40lists.fedoraproject.org&sort=date-desc
).

I received mails from Adam correctly, but I didn't receive the ones
from "Fedora compose checker" at all.

Has anything changed during the last weeks? Could please folks verify
that there aren't issues related to the automatic mail system lying
around?

Thank you in advance!

--
Giulio (juliuxpigface)