Re: Reopen bugs closed with resolution ERRATA?

On Thu, 2016-09-22 at 06:57 +0000, Joachim Frieben wrote:
> Unfortunately, I still ignore the current policy for reopening a
> closed bug, in particular those resolved as ERRATA. The documentation
> page "BugStatusWorkFlow" should get really amended in this respect.

To be totally honest, that page is...you know...kinda theoretical. It
was my best attempt (several years ago) to give a kind of very rough
'average' of how all the different teams tracking Fedora bugs actually
do stuff. In practice, different maintainers do different things,
there's never been a point at which Fedora decided this is The Policy
and everyone must follow it exactly, so the page is...a best effort at
very approximately explaining how things work in the real world.

It would probably be a good idea to revise that page and make this
clearer, really, if someone wants to do that it'd be great.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey