Re: Problems updating to F25 (usdisk2.service restarting regularly and kde file dialogs slow)

On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:00:45 PM WEST Chris Murphy wrote:
> You should use enforcing=0 instead. selinux=0 disables selinux
> entirely, will force a relabel next time it's enabled, and means the
> unenforced denials aren't reported. So it makes it harder to
> troubleshoot.

Thanks for the remainder Chris, it has been sometime since I had to deal with
these issues that I forgot all the fine details and mixed the calls. :-)

One of the niceties of your remark is that now Dan (Walsh) will not hate me.
;-)

--
José Abílio