Problems updating to F25 (usdisk2.service restarting regularly and kde file dialogs slow)

Hi,
	I have initially reported this problem to fedora kde list but I am
bringing the issue here since it seems to be more general.

I have updated my laptop to F25 using the dnf plugin,
the process was smooth and uneventful. I have initially installed kde-live
from F24 beta and I have been upgrading it since.

All seems to work with some small exceptions that I am reporting here:

Plasma (kde) is slow to show up, as is sddm and any file dialog. If I use e.g.
LyX and open a file using the menu, File->Open, I will wait several minutes
before the dialog shows and as soon as it shows the program will work
normally. This is consistent

Reading the journal I see initially:

Unable to fix SELinux security context of /dev/shm/lldpad.state: Permission
denied
Unable to fix SELinux security context of /run/systemd/inaccessible/fifo:
Permission denied
Unable to fix SELinux security context of /run/systemd/inaccessible/blk:
Permission denied
Unable to fix SELinux security context of /run/systemd/inaccessible/chr:
Permission denied

and later
systemd[1]: Starting Disk Manager...
audit[1193]: AVC avc:  denied  { read } for  pid=1193 comm="udisksd"
name="sr0" dev="devtmpfs"...
udisksd[1193]: Error probing device: Error opening device file /dev/sr0:
Permission denied (udisks-error-quark, 0)
.... (4 more lines)
udisksd[1193]: udisks daemon version 2.6.2 exiting
systemd[1]: Started Disk Manager

so udisk2.service is restarted lots of times.

Rebooting with selinux=0 in grub fixes all this issues.

Where (to what component) should I report this?

--
José Abílio