brightness reduction in F24, proposal for F25

Hi,
the brightness of the screen is reduced during screen inactivity (see screenshot attached). That's ok. But when I plug in into current supply, I would like to have the full screen brightness back again automaticly, at least, when I plug in to current supply. The colorhung backlight facility didn't work for F23 on my laptop (I think on my laptop it should), for F24 I did not find it.
Kind regards