Introduction - Suraj Ghimire

Hello everyone,
I attended hangout session by Sumantro Mukherjee about Fedora projects,QA and after knowing about these things i got interest in contributing to Fedora QA . I am currently doing BE in Computer Science and Diploma in IT Security from Bhopal. i have experience in contributing to Mozilla projects and some projects hosted on github.I am looking forward to contribute to Fedora QA and other projects and become part of this awesome community.