Self-Introduction:Matt Davis

Hi all,

I'm interested in helping out in the QA group. I'm a linux system administrator, primarily I've worked with Red Hat / CentOS. I've been using Fedora off and on for a while, but came back to using Fedora as my primary personal OS since Fedora 22.

I've been using some flavor of linux since the early days, 1994ish...so yeah I'm also in my forties (42 to be exact).

I'm looking forward to contributing and helping out where I can.

Matt

IRC: mwd5650