Von: Joerg Lechner <julechner@xxxxxxx>
An: test <test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Verschickt: Mi, 3 Aug 2016 6:39 pm
Betreff: automaticly reduced screen brightness, now also in F24, will this also be a problem for F25?

Hi,
the story: Acer Laptop Aspire E15 E5-571G, running on storage-battery for about an hour (I forgot to plug in the power), screen lightning normal, about 60%, during plug in to the power, suddenly lightning is reduced to 30%. I looked at the power management to see the current value of lightning.

 I saw similar things previously in F23, and had opened a thread about this problem during F24 development time, it seems that there is still no working solution, is there something planned for F25? I will try to reproduce this problem.
Kind regards