Bodhi UI Redesign User Survey

Hi all,

I have been working on the Bodhi web UI redesign project and would require
your participation to complete the survey given in this email.
The purpose of this survey is to gain an understanding of our user's
perspectives and use that to effectively redesign the web interface.

Below is a link to the online survey. Your responses will be kept
completely confidential. The survey is web-based and conducted by a
third party vendor. Your name will not be attached to any results, and
to ensure your anonymity I will not report any results that have less
than three respondents. The survey is user-friendly and you should be
able to complete it within 15-20 minutes or less.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XNZ76TT

I appreciate your willingness to participate and value your feedback.
Further,I hope this survey will help me meet and refine your expectations
and improve Bodhi's web interface.

If you have any questions, please contact:

Mairin Duffy (Principal Interaction Designer, duffy@xxxxxxxxxx)

Ryan Lerch ( Senior Interaction Designer, rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx )

Radhika Kolathumani ( User Experience Intern, rkolathu@xxxxxxxxxx)

Thanks all,