About the FPCA

Today i have attended a fedora qa session and it was awesome and i started with contribution but when i tried to log in to the FAS account which was created a 10-12 days back i m getting an error saying that you have not signed CLA but i did that and in my account its still showing the status not signed .So please help me out .I have attached the screen shot below
Thank you