Re: Activity suggestion: moderate Software reviews

On 8 July 2016 at 15:43, Ivan Tomica <ivan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a way to "undo" rating for some comment? For example, I accidentally
> hit "No" for one usefull comment. :yakes:

Don't worry too much about this; I'm hoping the effect of averaging
means it all works out. We're getting a huge number of positive karma
flooding in, which makes it easier to sort the reviews for display.

> Also, are ratings automatically approved when one person rates it (yes, no,
> meh), how does that work exactly?

It's a work-in-progress algorithm. At the moment the review goes live
straight away, and only gets pulled if it's reported. I might bump
this to a review needing at least one positive karma before we share
it with other users when we have a larger set of data to work with.

Richard