Re: Propose for onbaording session for new contributors

On Wed, 2016-06-29 at 16:27 +0300, Pavlo Rudyi wrote:
> On Tue, 2016-06-28 at 16:58 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>
> > Well the server is also open source, so sure, you could make a
> > private
> > hosted server. Of course you will need to set it all up, have enough
> > resources on the server to run it, have enough bandwith, etc.
> >
> > kevin
> >

> Can we have one private hosted server on Fedora Infrastructure for the
> meetings?

Is it really necessary? We haven't even run one meeting yet, and in any
case, it's not as if we're going to talk about anything terribly
secret, so what's the problem with using the public hosted server?
Perhaps we can just use meet.jit.si or hangouts for the first meeting
and if we wind up doing a lot of these video/voice chats we can
consider whether we need to request Fedora infrastructure for them...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey