Re: Propose for onbaording session for new contributors

On Mon, 2016-06-20 at 09:15 -0400, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:
> Hey
>
> As I see so many new people coming in who wants to contribute and
> hence I propose to start with Hangouts where I will help new people
> get started with Fedora QA. So, this is open question to all new
> people , who wants me to go ahead with a hangout session.

Just as a note, Fedora is usually uncomfortable with using proprietary
services for official purposes, but I think for an informal meeting
like this it should be no problem.

We could use something like http://whenisgood.net/ to figure out a time
that works for everyone who's interested.

The only other problem with a video/voice service is that some people
may not have the ability to use it, or if English is not their first
language, may be more comfortable with text. If anyone is in that
position, we can arrange an alternative session via IRC or something
similar, so please do speak up if you'd like this :)

Thanks for this idea Sumantro!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey