Re: Propose for onbaording session for new contributors

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 18:17:11 +0200,
 moon <moon@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://openmeetings.apache.org/ I never used it so I don't know how it
is, but it can hardly be any worse than hangouts

I think for very the short term, doing what is easist to get something to actually happen, is what is most important. Right now there are a lot of new people and there is already momentum, which we don't want to kill. Also having experience with a real intro meeting will help us make good decisions about what we should do longer term.