Self-introduction

Hi guys,

So, let me introduce myself. “Kriptonium” is my pseudonym. I’m code enthusiasm and I love to travel. Love to doodle or take notes on all kinds of stuff that inspires me.

I'm very glad to join Fedora QA Team. I have involve with software testing area about a years ago during my bachelor degree. Maybe I can contribute with the project and learn lot of stuff here.Please guide and teach me.

I live at Malaysia (anyone from there too?). My first contact with Linux was approximately 5 years ago, with local underground linux community called oshirix. After the project are dead, I has been using lot of distro that use *.deb packager, but last year I switched to Fedora and I liked how it works.

So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.

Bye!