Re: Self-Introduction

On Sat, 2016-04-23 at 20:59 -0400, Rich Talmadge wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I'm interested and learning the process and ins and outs on the QA side of
> life.  I have been using all kinds of Linux off and on.
>
> Lets see now a little quick blurb about me names Rich living on the east
> coast of the USA.  My mane background comes from computer repair shop days
> fixing & removing Viruses form computers repairing Windows OS laptops /
> desktops along with servers .  Now a days though been working manly on the
> back-end of Linux systems and repairing and troubleshooting errors that
> occur along with backup systems and Windows servers and troubleshooting
> networking issues.
>
> So i'm looking forward to learning the QA side of things and thinking of
> ways of trying to break things.

Welcome, and thanks for joining! Is there anything you're particularly
interested in working on? Is the wiki information good enough to get
you started? Let us know if anything is missing :) Thanks!

We could definitely use help with the F24 Beta testing, and with
testing updates for F22/F23/F24:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Release_validation_test_plan
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/test-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/MURYPAFDK5YXS4SKDNXJ43BRQQWNAYPB/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing