I'm totally disturbed if trying to install a new desktop environment in Fedora 24

I installed Fedora workstation. Later on, the command "dnf group list" reports on my box(beside others):

Installed environment groups:
   KDE Plasma Workspaces
   Xfce Desktop
   LXDE Desktop
   LXQt Desktop
   MATE Desktop

But:

sudo switchdesk 'LXDE Desktop'
Red Hat Linux switchdesk 4.0
Copyright (C) 1999-2010 Red Hat, Inc
Redistributable under the terms of the GNU General Public License
Unknown desktop requested: LXDE

or

sudo switchdesk 'LXDE'
Red Hat Linux switchdesk 4.0
Copyright (C) 1999-2010 Red Hat, Inc
Redistributable under the terms of the GNU General Public License
Unknown desktop requested: LXDE

or

sudo switchdesk kde
Red Hat Linux switchdesk 4.0
Copyright (C) 1999-2010 Red Hat, Inc
Redistributable under the terms of the GNU General Public License
ERROR: KDE is not installed on your machine! to install KDE, please type
yum groupinstall "KDE (K Desktop Environment)"

So my (aditional question):

How to understand the line "Installed environment groups:"

reported by "dnf group list" or "dnf grouplist"?

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--

Fedora release 24 (Twenty Four)