Monday meetings: adamw away

Hi folks! Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be on vacation for
the next ten days or so. I may not be able to make Monday's meetings,
so I'm not going to send announcements, but if someone else could run
them that would be great.

For the QA meeting we could check on the F24 Final schedule and make
sure the two extra proposed test days (graphical upgrade and Cloud -
proposed by Kushal Das) are being co-ordinated, plus of course anything
else that you can think of. For the blocker review meeting, there are 5
proposed Final blockers to review, and 9 accepted ones to check on.

The SOPs for running the meetings are here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_IRC_meeting_process ;(QA meeting)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting ;(blocker)

Thanks folks!
--