Self-introduction (Viorel Tabara)

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to Fedora as a community, having joined CommOps about three
months ago where I mostly helped with wiki gardening and scratched a bit the
Fedocal surface. Recently I decided to try my hand at a ticket that involves
Python development which is the area I'd like to strengthen while contributing
back to the community that shaped my work and personal life. I've been enjoying
earning a living as a sysadmin and started my Linux journey in the days of
RedHat 7.2 but only extensively (and exclusively) using it at work  since 2005.
My home computers have been all happily running Fedora since Lovelock version.

Repetitive tasks are boring...without a computer and I have always tried
bringing in the automation fun regardless of whether it was about writing docs
or setting up a server environment. In the past month I've been reading the
'test' mailing list and QA wiki and meetbot logs trying to build a base for
helping out efficiently. I did upgrade my work laptop to F24 Alpha (XFCE) and
have been just using it normally ever since, but that's about all I can say
about my testing participation. The responses to the recent applications
convinced me to apply even if there is much more left to learn about composes,
wiki pages generation, Bodhi, OpenQA, Taskotron and all other interesting bits.

If QA needs an extra pair of hands I'd be happy to start learning and help out
although the meetings schedule conflicts with my day job hours so most of the
time I won't be able to attend -- hopefully that isn't a requirement for being
part of the group.

--
Viorel