Von: Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: For testing and quality assurance of Fedora releases <test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Verschickt: Fr, 29 Apr 2016 7:06 pm
Betreff: Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 24 Candidate Beta-1.2 Available Now!

On Fri, 2016-04-29 at 07:25 -0400, Joerg Lechner wrote: > Hi, > sorry, after the first update after the installation the pw is accepted and wifi is ok now. > Kind regards Hmm, still, that might be concerning for live users. Could you give more details on your hardware and what packages got updated in the first update? Thanks! -- Adam Williamson Fedora QA Community Monkey IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . net http://www.happyassassin.net -- test mailing list test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe: http://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx