Introduction

A lot of introductions lately (last past days) so I will send my welcome email as well.

Name: Pawel Bogucki
Location: Ireland
Experience: Playing with Linux mainly in high-school/college (10-15 years ago) with different distros i.e. Debian, Gentoo, Slackware. For most of my career I worked (and still working) as Wintel/Citrix engineer.
Looking into Fedora as it's close to RH and that's what's used in most companies and I'm trying to diversify my skillset a bit. And what better way to learn than testing and playing with different things?

FAS/IRC: pbogu

--
Pawel Bogucki
Ph: +353 85 8184879