Introduction

Hello everyone,

I'm Tiago. I've been using Fedora for many many years and I'm a
Fedora Ambassador in the UK. As an Ambassador I haven't been very
active due to personal reasons, but I now want to get traction again
and be as active as I can.

I have more than 14 years of professional experience with software
development and I love Python and C. For the past 6-8 years I've been
working within different release, build and quality assurance teams.

I currently work with the product interoperability testing team at Red Hat,
where I help the team to develop tools to automate the testing of the
interoperability of Red Hat products.

I plan to get few hours a week of my spare time to collaborate with
the QA group whatever I can. Don't hesitate to reach me if you think
I can help with anything.

IRC: tmoreira
(#fedora-qa, #fedora-ambassadors, #fedora-python, ...)

--
    Tiago