F24 Alpha seamonkey segmentation fault on upgraded profile

Hello,

I'm a new contributor to Fedora and this is my first time helping out with
testing so I'm not sure where to report, in what format and everything else
that is explained in the QA documentation pages that I haven't read yet.

I upgraded from F23 and as per subject line Seamonkey segfaults on the existing
profile.

Here's a rundown of my tests:

- Desktop: XFCE
- Version: seamonkey-2.40-1.fc24.x86_64
- Configuration:
   - one profile
   - password protected (i.e. master password set which triggers the password
     prompt upon startup)
   - no addons

How I tested:

1. Start Seamonkey.
2. Enter the master password.
Result: Segmentation fault.

1. Start Seamonkey.
2. At the master password prompt press ESC.
Result: Segmentation fault.

Next, I created a new profile 'test', set it as default and re-tested:

- No master password:
   1. Start Seamonkey.
   - Result: Pass.
- With master password: