F24 validation heads-up

Hey folks! Just thought I'd keep people up to date on this: I'm gonna
temporarily disable the validation event creation bot because we happen
to know that F24 composes are completely borked right now, and I don't
really want to get an event for one of them. We need a new anaconda
build to fix the C.UTF-8 default locale bug, without that, all installs
will simply crash.

sbueno is aiming to do a new anaconda build tomorrow, so once we do get
one we'll figure a way to get it karma'ed and pushed stable - either
just by people building their own images to test or updating anaconda
in live images, or I'll ask releng for a Beta candidate compose that
includes it.

For now Alpha is still the thing to test if you want to do some release
validation testing, it's still useful to fill in missing Beta and Final
tests in the Alpha matrices even though Alpha has been released,
because the results will be tracked in testcase_stats and of course if
you find any bugs you can file them and nominate them as blockers if
appropriate.

Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson