outage: openQA

hey folks, just a quick note that openQA production is down for a few
hours: it's being blown away and reinstalled from scratch, with some
data moved to an NFS mount to allow this.

We did the same thing for staging a couple days ago and it seems to be
working OK. The goal here is to make it so the openQA boxes can be
safely rebuilt any time we want/need to do that, without losing data;
up till now some of the important test data (screenshots, logs, videos
etc) has been stored directly on the server's disk, so if the server
machines were lost, all that data would be lost too, and we couldn't
re-deploy them.

It takes a while because all the pre-canned hard disk images have to be
re-generated on the bring up (I can cheat and copy them across from
staging, but I'd like to check the whole process works from scratch
without intervention).
-- Adam WilliamsonFedora QA Community MonkeyIRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . nethttp://www.happyassassin.net