where to find F24 compose logs?

Hi,

I'm trying to get some insight into bug 1315541, where the F24 KDE
live image ext4 rootfs is corrupt. What I'd like is the complete
systemd journal for the VM. Is that somewhere? It might reveal if
maybe something unique to KDE is hanging and then systemd hits a wait
timeout and shuts down anyway (probably not, that'd be bad).

And then also I want to find out what lmc is using as squashfs
arguments to pass to mksquashfs. When I use mksquashfs on an image
with identical contents as the live image rootfs.img, I end up with a
file that's 15% bigger than the compose process's squashfs.img.

I used to find some logs buried in the koji task for these but either
since branch, or pungi4, the ant trail has been smeared so I can't
find my way back to the picnic basket at the moment.

Thanks,

--
Chris Murphy