Is anyone but me using fedfind for anything?

Hi folks!

So, I spent most of this week rewriting my 'fedfind' tool for the new
world of Pungi 4 composes. The work is currently on the 'pungi4'
branch:

https://www.happyassassin.net/cgit/fedfind/log/?h=pungi4

I'm more or less happy with what I've got now, but it makes some rather
large API changes.

I've made the CLI continue to work more or less unchanged; there's a
new --respin arg for specifying the 'respin' for relevant compose
types, and the debug output looks slightly different, but any way you
could run it before you should still be able to run it now and it
should behave basically the same. So if you just use fedfind as a CLI
tool, relax, you don't have to worry.

However, I wanted to ask if anyone apart from me is using fedfind as a
Python package. If there *are* any non-me users, I'll probably try to
be a bit polite about sending out the new code as a stable release and
pushing it to the Fedora repositories. If I *don't* find any non-me
users I'm just going to convert the things I'm in charge of that use
fedfind, and then send out a 2.0 release everywhere.

So if you're using it, please speak up :) Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey