Re: Criteria proposal: applying 'post-install' criteria to live and appliance images

> Since people seemed to be on board with this approach, I've done the
> drafts. Here they are:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Alpha_Criteria_Postinstall
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Beta_Criteria_Postinstall
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Final_Criteria_Postinstall
>
> You can see the diff to the current criteria in the page history (I
> first saved an exact copy of the current criteria, then made the
> changes). Any thoughts on the specific changes are welcome! Thanks.

Thanks for the drafts.

I hesitate whether we should mandate working updates in live environment:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Alpha_Criteria_Postinstall#Updates

Installing anything else than just a few small packages usually doesn't work at all, because you run out of allocated disk overlay memory (which seems to happen very soon even for systems with large amounts of physical RAM). The question is whether we want this to work "in a reasonable degree" (small updates), or whether we don't want to require it on Live at all.

I'm not completely happy about the wording of:
" This criterion does apply to live environments. However, a stricter standard of judgement may be applied to conditional violations in live environments, as clean shutdown and log out functionality is relatively less important on a live boot than an installed system. "
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Beta_Criteria_Postinstall#Shutdown.2C_reboot.2C_logout

For example logout is necessary if you want to switch languages (and our l10n test days rely on that). Reboot and shutdown is necessary for automating stuff. I'd use the same measure as in post-install here.