Re: off topic: mailing list management

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> my settings -> add email address
^^^^^^^^

That's just embarrassing. And I have such a total lack of scape goats
to blame it on, I should lie "HUH, WEIRD, that wasn't there three days
ago!!"

> This is actually now done automatically, but if you logged in soon
> after things were deployed it wasn't setup to do that so you may have
> to do it manually.

I don't follow that, but this is getting sorted out now. I had a bunch
of subscriptions with a different address and just want to add on more
and that's the one I was tripped up on. Thanks!

--
Chris Murphy