Re: off topic: mailing list management

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 09:57:27 -0700
Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't know what other list to post this in, or if I should just file
> an infrastructure ticket.

Whatever works. ;)

> The problem is, I can't find mailing list management anymore. It used
> to be possible to remain subscribed to a list but disable getting
> emails; or switch to or from digest, and a whole bunch of other
> checkable/uncheckable options. I can't find that anymore.

For this list:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/test.lists.fedoraproject.org/

> Also, when signing up for a list, it will only let me use my
> @fedoraproject.org email address. It won't accept an arbitrary email
> address. It won't list the email address in my FAS account either.

Login with your @fedoraproject.org address, then go to:

my settings -> add email address

and you can add any existing email address to your account.
(Of course after you confirm it).

This is actually now done automatically, but if you logged in soon
after things were deployed it wasn't setup to do that so you may have
to do it manually.

Hope that helps.

kevin