Re: dl.fedoraproject.org rsync broken most of the day

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:05:27 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 21:36:11 -0500,
>   Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >I have been getting rsync errors from dl.fedoraproject.org since
> >this morning.
>
> Things are working again this morning.

The issue was a bad merge commit that got out and was applied.

Note that when you see this kind of thing, please file a infrastructure
ticket or let us know in #fedora-admin? Thats much more likely to get
our attention than a thread on the test list.

Thanks,

kevin