dl.fedoraproject.org rsync broken most of the day

I have been getting rsync errors from dl.fedoraproject.org since this morning. rawhide-nodebug hasn't been updated and I was able to grab other stuff from mirrors that may have gotten today's updates before the problems started.
The error I am seeing is:
rsync: safe_read failed to read 1 bytes [Receiver]: Connection reset by peer (104)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(276) [Receiver=3.1.1]

Accessing the files via http seems normal.