Re: Possibly problem with 4.2.0 kernel

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 11:41:59 +0100,
 Russel Winder <russel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I should also note that it only affects the Intel video. If I force
using the ATI Radeon video everything is fine. So the question is what
have they done wrong with the Intel drivers?

There have been fixes going in for the i915 driver. I have switched back to the 4.1 kernel on the affected machine, but will be trying rc3 kernel when a build is available.