Possibly problem with 4.2.0 kernel

Hi,

A recent update to the 4.2.0 kernel and directly associated bits has
caused a problem with the video on my Lenovo T500. The X201 and X1 are
fine, but the T500 is unusable. It looks like a video writing/refresh
bug of some weird sort. Bizarrely an earlier 4.2.0 worked fine, but I
cannot go back to that as I only keep the last RC. I have 4.1.0 of
course and that seems to work fine still.

This email is really to ask:

– which is the right place for this bug report? I am guessing the
Fedora bugzilla as the default.

– what data should I provide in the bug report to make it credible and
taken seriously? (Even though it must be a relatively obscure bug given
it only affects the T500.)

Thanks.

--
Russel.