Re: ivtv - firmware - v4l-cx2341x*.fw - Upstream & Fedora

On 23.06.2015 22:35, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

- cut a crap -

> For example, this thread IMHO would have been fine for a
> bugzilla.redhat.com bug report against linux-firmware or kernel with
> something like:
>
> "Hey, since ivtv package was retired I am unable to find 2 firmware
> files I need for my device. Can you take a look and see what happened
> to them? They are X and Y and here's my dmesg output"
>
> kevin

Et la marmotte met le chocolat dans le papier d'alu.

When someone proposes even the slightest, obviously needed change, to kernel custodians,
they always try to play the "prom queen" role, just to show as they supposedly doing something special.
Ha ha.