Re: git / git-core conflicts - please don't delete bodhi tickets

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 15:15:46 +0200, Petr Stodulka wrote:

> I remove some tickets?? I edit existing one for newer version
> git-2.4.3-3 which fix it and add it into this one with ne request.

Ah, that explains it!

> Or I should create another one?

That's what I would recommend -- I don't make the rules, however. ;-)

Else the old tester comments and votes pile up and make the entire ticket
less readable and more confusing. Bodhi is clever enough to reset the karma
level when editing the ticket, but the old votes are still displayed in
a misleading way.

Creating a new ticket is a clean start while not "hiding" the previous
release(s).

Editing is better when adding packages or adding details to the bug
description.

Btw, searching for the "git" updates in bodhi web has been complicated
by this bodhi bug: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/785