Re: gnome termenal middle-click paste

On 05/07/2015 11:02 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Thu, 2015-05-07 at 15:05 -0700, Per Bothner wrote:
I guess Wayland isn't quite ready for prime time.

Well, sure, which is why it's not 'prime time' yet :) It's always good
to report these issues with Wayland, but something that obvious I'd
guess probably is already reported...still, check with the #fedora
-desktop folks.

I was confused, possibly by the "Login Screen Over Wayland" feature
(which I clearly didn't read closely enough or mid-remembered).

I was hopeful, because there is one important feature that Gnome
over Wayland has handled better than plain Gnome: Managing
multiple monitors.  The Settings/Display configurator has been
rather flakey for a while (going back a while to F21 until very
recently), refusing to Arrange Combined Displays as requested,
and refusing to make the external monitor primary.  (This is
possibly related to that my external monitor is UHD.)

It's correct right now, but I'm not sure I trust it yet ...
--
	--Per Bothner