Re: F22 Beta: mouse is very very slow

On 05/04/2015 02:37 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Mon, 2015-05-04 at 11:31 -0500, Dan Mossor wrote:
I can confirm this using a Logitech MX510 mouse with the Logitech
2.4GHz
"Unifying Receiver". Mouse is, for all intents and purposes,
unusable.
The keyboard (Logitech K350) glitches are far enough apart to be
usable,
but the mouse is a no-go.

As you're using entirely different hardware but not *all* hardware is
affected (my wired Logitech mouse is fine), this is very likely to be
two different issues you should file separately.

Just to close this out....I moved my USB receiver from the back of the tower case where it was ~1m away from the mouse and keyboard and not LOS to the front of the tower where it is now LOS and ~.5m away, and my issues have cleared up. Looks like faulty Logitech hardware in my case (as my Wireless Performance MX mouse works just fine within 30m of the receiver).

-Dan

--
Dan Mossor
Systems Engineer at Large