Re: QA talks at Flock

On 05/01/2015 03:01 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
I was considering proposing a session which would just cover the 'new
bits' we've put in place since F21 - the revisions to the validation
test process (including relval/wikitcms), openQA, and some of the
taskotron stuff (as the taskotron session is a workshop rather than a
talk), but since we already have three proposals, I don't want to pile
on further...
I agree. I think we should be selective in submitting talks based on conference location. Places where Fedora community is active and there is general awareness among people who are attending, we should look at some advance topics while submitting talks.

Regards,
Sudhir