Re: Screensaver in KDE/Plasma 5

----- Original Message -----
> I am running what I think is an updated F22 system, and as far as I
> can tell, I have screen saver turned off.  But if I am away, for not
> sure how long it takes, my workstation goes to a screen for me to
> enter my password to get back to my desktop.
>
> I don't want that, not any screensavers nor anything.  I want it to
> always stay on. I also went through power management to make sure it
> was off there as well.
>
> I did all the normal things I would do when had previous versions,
> Fedora 21 and below, and they never did this once I configured it.
>
> What am I missing?

It's not screensaver and it's not connected to power management but
security. What you see is screen lock.

You can change it in system settings, go to Desktop Behavior, then
Screen Locking and set Lock Screen After to Never (just click spin
button down button several times).

For KDE related issues, kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is better list.

Jaroslav