VLC player F22 RC3

Hi,
in F21 I installed the VLC player according to the code given in the VLC home page:

su -
rpm -ivh http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm
yum install vlc

It was a little bit tricky, as I remember for installation in F21 I had to remove the F21 rpmfusion
and install the F20 rpmfusion - I hope I remember correctly.
In F22 RC3 Workstation x86_64, so far I have no success, possibly I have to wait for
Beta, I don't know. Has anyone tried to install the VLC player on F22 RC3?

Installed by the procedure to install VLC above is now rpmfusion-free-release 20-1,
nothing of F22 on a fresh system, immediately after new installation (I didn't find
rpmfusion for F22 in my new installed system)

The VLC installation log I got is the following:
[root@linux joerg]# rpm -ivh http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm
Empfange http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm
Warnung: /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.VVsKJq: Header V3 RSA/SHA256 Signature, Schlüssel-ID ae688223: NOKEY
Vorbereiten...                        ################################# [100%]
Aktualisierung/ Installation...

   1:rpmfusion-free-release-20-1      ################################# [100%]
[root@linux joerg]# yum install vlc

 One of the configured repositories failed (RPM Fusion for Fedora 22 - Free),
 and yum doesn't have enough cached data to continue. At this point the only
 safe thing yum can do is fail. There are a few ways to work "fix" this:

     1. Contact the upstream for the repository and get them to fix the problem.

     2. Reconfigure the baseurl/etc. for the repository, to point to a working
        upstream. This is most often useful if you are using a newer
        distribution release than is supported by the repository (and the
        packages for the previous distribution release still work).

     3. Disable the repository, so yum won't use it by default. Yum will then
        just ignore the repository until you permanently enable it again or use
        --enablerepo for temporary usage:

            yum-config-manager --disable rpmfusion-free

     4. Configure the failing repository to be skipped, if it is unavailable.
        Note that yum will try to contact the repo. when it runs most commands,
        so will have to try and fail each time (and thus. yum will be be much
        slower). If it is a very temporary problem though, this is often a nice
        compromise:

            yum-config-manager --save --setopt=rpmfusion-free.skip_if_unavailable=true

Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: rpmfusion-free/22/x86_64
[root@linux joerg]#

Has anyone an idea? But possibly I have to wait for Beta only.
Kind Regards