Fedora 22 Alpha TC4 status

For anyone who missed the blocker review meeting - we have 22 Alpha
TC4 images, but releng says there's some issue with them. So we're
holding off on 'nominating' it as the current validation compose for
now; for now, the 2015-02-21 nightly is still the 'current' compose.
There'll be an announcement email whenever TC4 is cleaned up (or we
may just go straight ahead to TC5, of course).

TC1-3 were failed attempts, in case anyone wondered!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey