Re: Heads up - Anaconda 22.17 will enforce 'good' passwords

Hi

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Brian C. Lane  wrote:
This Friday's build of Anaconda will no longer allow you to use weak
passwords and click done twice. In order to promote more secureish
default systems I have increased the password length required to 8
characters and removed allowing weak (as defined by libpwquality)
passwords.

Please revert this change.  I have to routinely create images for testing that don't need this additional burden and no, I am not going to write down passwords to appease the installer.  It is perfectly ok to strongly encourage users to choose good password but an enforcement is unnecessary.  If you feel strongly,  file a ticket with FESCo and let them vote on it.   Thanks

Rahul