Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 22 Rawhide 20150203 nightly compose nominated for testing

On Tue, 2015-02-03 at 18:27 -0500, Joerg Lechner wrote:
> Hi,
> silly question:
> I would like to test now F22-Rawhide i.e. LXDE. My system ist a fast
> laptop with Win 8.1 and Fedora on an external disk. I don't want to
> test in a sandbox.
> Is in this stage of development of F22-Rawhide danger that Fedora
> could damage the windows installation? F22-Rawhide will be on a
> seperate spare external disk connected via USB to the Windows laptop.
> Kind Regards

Nothing's 100% guaranteed, but if you don't select the internal drive
as a target disk during installation, it's very unlikely that
installing F22 to the external drive will affect your existing Windows
install in any way.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey