Re: Screen off now - RC4 - Re: F21 Final RC1 - Xfce screensave not turning off backlight

On 12/03/2014 09:32 PM, Mukundan Ragavan wrote:

Just installed RC4 and did the power management thing.

Screen is now off on screen off.

Interesting, when I do a ctl-alt-del to lock the screen, it is
not turning it off.
Just completed an AC screen lock test and the screen turned off.

But ctl-alt-del blanks the screen but it never turns off.

Thanks for the xfpm debug output. I just installed RC4 on my Lenovo. I
will also try and see what I get.

It is very inconsistant. At first it was turning off the screen on idle. But not on lock.

Then it was NOT turning it off on idle. But I left the system alone, and a couple hours later, it turned the screen off. Well for sure over an hour.