Re: F21 Final RC1 - Xfce screensave not turning off backlight

I have gone through the power management and have specified that after 9 minutes (on AC) to blank the screen and after 10 min (one more minute) to turn off the screen. Well it has been over 30 minutes and the screen backlight is still on.

This is a Lenovo x120e.

Even on battery, there is still some backlight. Less, for sure, but when I turn the room light off, I can still see it.

On my other Lenovo x120e with F20 and Gnome, the screen really turns off.