Re: F21 FInal RC1 - Xfce Sensors Viewer - cannot save changes

On 11/30/2014 02:01 PM, drago01 wrote:
On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 13:51:27 -0500
Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/30/2014 01:39 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
Try this update:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xfce4-sensors-plugin-1.2.5-1.fc21

and see if it improves things.
Well, I can get to this web page, but I don't see what I have to do
to install it...
I just submitted it, so it's not in updates-testing yet, but if you
wait until tomorrow it should appear there and you can do:
'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update xfce4-sensors-plugin'

Or you could follow the 'builds' link from the top of the update page
and download from koji and yum update the rpm.
Just for the record you could just do

yum install http://.../whatever.rpm

it will do the downloading and everything for you.
I ws kind of expecting to find an rpm URL on the page to do just that. But I don't see it. I can easily wait until tomorrow for this test.