Re: F21 FInal RC1 - Xfce Sensors Viewer - cannot save changes

On 11/30/2014 01:39 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 21:56:23 -0500
Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have no experience with Xfce, let alone the panel sensors app, but
it seems simple.

I clicked on 'show' for one of the sensors, and nothing shows when I
close the app.  Further, when I go back into it, this sensor is not
marked as 'show'.

I also tried to change the update interval and that is not saved
either.

There is no 'save' button on the bottom of the dialog.  Only a
'close' button.
Try this update:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xfce4-sensors-plugin-1.2.5-1.fc21

and see if it improves things.

Well, I can get to this web page, but I don't see what I have to do to install it...