Testing F21 hard drive installation - what partition type to test?

Well, I am now booted up with Live Workstation F21 TC4 on my Lenovo x120e.

But my first task I want to do is a Anaconda hard drive install. With no real workstation install media, it seems that the server install media is the way to go at this point.

My current Lenovo x120e running F20 (where we had that bug with nvram writing) is set up as:

# parted /dev/sda print
Model: ATA Crucial_CT240M50 (scsi)
Disk /dev/sda: 240GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/4096B
Partition Table: gpt
Disk Flags:

Number  Start   End     Size    File system Name                  Flags
 1      1049kB  211MB   210MB   fat16           EFI System Partition  boot
 2      211MB   735MB   524MB   ext4
 3      735MB   32.2GB  31.5GB  ext4
 4      32.2GB  40.6GB  8389MB  linux-swap(v1)
 5      40.6GB  240GB   199GB   ext4

The new unit is the same model with the same SSD drive.

I have been using ext4, but am aware that there might be newer, 'better' types for notebooks. Should I stay with testing ext4 or should I test a different type out?

I have a local repo with the whole os directory. I can do a local netinstal Or at least that is the theory.